- Universal – compatible with majority of the commercially available sensors
- Programmable – customised software deployment for changing and challenging requirements
- High input Impedance – ensure accurate sensor readings
- Expandable – expandable to 960 analogue inputs with expansion module
- Programmable analogue output – for connection to SCADA or control application
- Additional support for vibrating-wires
- Carlson, electro level & LVDT support
- Capable to test sensor integrity through audible frequency
- Integrated cellular modem for remote monitoring application
- No hassles of integrating additional equipment and cables
Advanced design and technology plus 25 years of geotechnical expertise have produced the dataTaker DT85GM GeoLogger – A versatile, powerful – yet low power & cost effective data logger.
It support vibrating wire and other geotechnical sensors such as Slope Indicator, RST Instruments, Geokon, Soil Instruments, Roctest, AGI – Applied Geomechanics Inc. DT85GM is also capable to test sensor integrity through audible frequency.
With temperature compensation (thermistor), 16 analog channels are capable to read up to 16 vibrating wire sensors. If temperature compensation is not required this logger can read up to 48 vibrating wire sensors.
Further expansion up to 320 sensors (with temperature compensation) or 960 sensors (without temperature compensation) is possible.
Designed For Remote Applications
The dataTaker DT85GM intelligent data logger is a fully featured low-powered logging platform with an integrated cellular modem, making it perfect for remote applications. The rugged design and wide operating temperature range of the DT85GM provides reliable operation in virtually any environment.
The DT85GM’s perfect balance of performance with low-power also allows you to use a smaller solar panel without compromising on functionality.
Automatic Data Delivery
Forget travelling long distances to get your data. Utilise the DT85GM’s automatic data delivery features to schedule your data to be automatically emailed to your inbox every day, week, month or other time interval.
More sophisticated systems can make use of the automatic data delivery features to send logged data to an FTP server. Alarm conditions can also trigger data delivery in addition to sending alarm messages to multiple email addresses or mobile phones.
Easy To Configure
The DT85GM is configured directly in your web browser using dataTaker’s dEX graphical interface. dEX takes you through the configuration of your logger, showing you wiring diagrams and allowing you to decide – in as much or as little detail – how you want to the system to work, suiting both novice or advanced users.
Using the internal modem you can even re-configure your system remotely over the internet if required.