- Universal – compatible with majority of the commercially available sensors
- Programmable – customised software deployment for changing and challenging requirements
- High input Impedance – ensure accurate sensor readings
- Programmable analogue output – for connection to SCADA or control application
- Lowest cost of dataTaker logger range
- Low power consumption
- Maintain most features of full-featured DT80 logger with lower channel counts
- Suitable for industrial application with two serial “smart sensor” ports
The Smarter Solution
The dataTaker DT82I smart data logger provides an extensive array of features that allow it to be used across a wide variety of applications. The DT82I is a robust, stand alone, low power data logger featuring USB memory stick support, 18 bit resolution, extensive communications capabilities and built-in display. The dataTaker DT82I’s Dual Channel concept allows up to 4 isolated or 6 common referenced analog inputs to be used in many combinations. With support for Modbus for SCADA systems, FTP and Web interface, 12V regulated output to power sensors, the DT82I is a totally self contained solution.
Connect an array of sensors through the versatile analog and digital channels, high-speed counter inputs and programmable serial sensor channels. Temperature, voltage, current, 4-20mA loops, resistance, bridges, strain gauges, frequency, digital, serial and calculated measurements can all be scaled, logged and returned in engineering units or within statistical reporting. Set up sampling, logging, alarm and control tasks to suit your own requirements while interfaces for smart sensors, GPS and other intelligent devices expand the DT82I flexibility.
Superior Data Storage and Communications
With the standard unit able to store up to 10 million data points (expandable) you can log as much or as little as you need. Overwrite or stop logging once allocated memory is full, archive data on alarm event, copy to USB memory or transfer via FTP/ Email, the choice is yours.
Communications features include RS232 and Ethernet, connect to the DT82I locally, remotely through a modem or over the Internet. The web interface allows users to configure the DT82I, access logged data and see current measurements as mimics or in a list using a web browser.
FTP/ Email provides data to your office over the internet or wireless network, without the need for polling or specific host software.